Mackinaw Reception and Conference Center
The Mackinaw Reception and Conference Center policies may vary, due to the type of event scheduled. Some policies include the following:
The rental hall is a non-smoking facility. This includes restrooms, doorways, and within ten feet of the building. If a fire alarm activates due to a violation of
this policy, lessee will be liable for all costs incurred with resetting the system.
- Decorations are not to be attached to the walls - no tape shall be used. Ceiling decorations are to be hung up by the clips already installed in the ceiling - do not remove them. Wall
pictures are not to be removed. No open flames are permitted - candles must be in enclosed holders.
- All alcohol is to be served by a qualified bartender provided by the Mackinaw Reception and Conference Center.
- The lessee is responsible for making arrangements for access to the building for caterers, decorators, DJ/band, etc.
- Lessee is responsible for any loss, theft, and/or injury occurred on the premises during the rental period. Lessee must obtain liability insurance for the event.
- The lessee is responsible for any damages to the premises or equipment during the rental period.
- A completed signed contract is required to reserve an event date.
- A fee and deposit are required at the time of contract signing.